- We have two modern static caravans on our family-run farm
- Close to sandy beaches and the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- Two bedrooms in each caravan, well-equipped kitchen, dining area and lounge
Situated in the Pembrokeshire countryside, just two miles from the lovely sandy beach of Broad Haven, our holiday caravan is an ideal base for your break in West Wales. It is set in its own private garden area on the grounds of Mountain Farm. We are an arable and beef cattle, working, family-run farm and live in the farmhouse next door to the Caravans. The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park is on our doorstep and the popular coastal resorts of Broad Haven, Little Haven and Newgale have fantastic blue flag sandy beaches and an array of popular restaurants and traditional Welsh pubs.
Mountain Farm is a convenient base for holidays in the countryside, away from busy resorts but has easy access to a wide range of surrounding activities and facilities. Watersports are nearby with golf & children’s attractions within a 15 minute drive. Our caravans are modern and well-equipped with kitchen, dining area opening onto the spacious lounge and two bedrooms – a double and a twin. They overlook the horse paddock and cattle fields and each has a spacious decking area overlooking the fields with outdoor seating.
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||6 p.m.|
- Prices include gas and electricity
- Please bring own bed linen and towels
- Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians
- No pets allowed
- no single gender group bookings
To book, please call 01437 781780 or email email@example.com